CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekend at Great Grandma's

Felicia with her future mother-in-law Cindy Kruse
Grandma Bader with Ella
My cousin's new baby, Ella
Felicia and my mom
Felicia with Marilyn and Jennifer Bader





This weekend, Collin, Eric and I went to Mt. Carmel, Il to visit with my grandmothers and also throw a bridal shower for my cousin Justin's fiance, Felicia. We had so fun! On Friday,we were able to participate in the Relay for Life that was being held at the high school. We played games, my parents caught up with former high school buddies and we walked the high school track. We were also able to find the luminaries that were in honor of my grandfather who died of cancer and my uncle who is a survivor.

On Saturday, we had the bridal shower for Felicia. It was my first time meeting Felicia, and I think she will be a great addition to the family. She currently teaches preschool, and wants to teach Pre-K. I think we will have alot in talk about! Here are some pictures from the shower.



0 comments: