CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

We love you Susie and Bret!



At the end of VBS today, Allen introduced Susie and Bret to the students. Today is Susie's last day of work at FBC. Susie and Bret have surrended to full time missions and will be leaving for Brazil in July. We are so excited for them, but a little sad at the same time. They used to be our neighbors when we lived at our old house and are so dear to us. They have loved on our boys as they have loved on so many other children. Susie thinks that it is because she always gives them candy,but it is more than that. Children seem to be able to see your heart, and kids, no matter how small they are, just seem to know how precious Susie and Bret are. We will miss them so very much! I am so excited to see what the Lord is going to do in them and through them. The children in Brazil are getting some very special people to love on them!!!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Thanks Jeff and Jana for bring the Coxs to FBC (I guess God really did but he used you guys).

Tiffany said...

Oh I KNEW I should have called the church last week so I could hear her voice! I am SO disappointed! Do you know what their email address will be? Could you send it to me?