CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Sushi, anyone?



I am quickly becoming a sushi fanatic. The more I try of it, the more I am crazy about it! However, my boys are not! My boys cannot stand the smell of it and hold their noses when we get close to the sushi counter in Publix! I was shocked a few weeks ago when Collin asked if he could try my sushi. At that time,we were at Fulin's Asian Restaurant, and I said no, since it was all that I had and I couldn't stand the thought of him wasting a piece of my supper! After all, he would just spit it out, right! When we went to Publix today, I decided that I would get myself sushi for supper. Collin asked again if he could have some and I said yes this time. I am so proud of him! I can't believe that he tried it! When he ate it, he said, "MMM, WOW, I think I will let you eat the rest!" I had to laugh. I am proud of him that he tried something new, something that most adults won't try, and he was very polite about when he decided that he didn't like it. Maybe he is listening a little bit after all!

1 comments:

Tam said...

My husband is a REAL SUSHI Man! I however, only eat California Rolls and Rolls that have cooked MEAT in them!

Love the POST!